Risk Self-Assessment Forms
- The Information Technology Advisory Group offers additional forms to assist the LAN Coordinators and other technical staff in completing the Risk Self-Assessment.
- Level 1 Information Asset Inventory form for workstations (XLS)
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Form
Confidentiality-Security Agreement Forms
In May 1998, President Baker approved a confidentiality-security agreement for campus use in recognition of the campus’ responsibility to assure that employees understand the requirements for protecting confidential employee data. In 2004, as a result of the Agreement between the California Faculty Association and the CSU, campuses were required to use the Human Resources Information System Access and Compliance Faculty confidentiality form for faculty only. Campuses were not required to have faculty employees sign new forms if they previously signed a confidentiality agreement with the campus. Forms to cover students, auxiliary employees and affiliated persons are also available. These agreements are completed during employee enrollment, when an account is activated, and/or when the Cal Poly password is changed.
- Confidentiality-Security Agreement: University Staff (PDF)
- Confidentiality-Security Agreement: University Faculty (PDF)
- Confidentiality-Security Agreement: Students and Student Employees (PDF)
- Confidentiality-Security Agreement: Auxiliary Employees (PDF)
- Confidentiality-Security Agreement: Affiliate (PDF)
Responsible Use Forms (RUP)
- Responsible Use Form - Students (DOC)
- Responsible Use Form - New Faculty/Staff Employee (PDF)
- Responsible Use Form - Affiliate (Non-University) (PDF)
Photographic Image Agreement Form
- Photographic Image Agreement Form- Personal Image (PDF) -Authorizes the use of a personal photographic image(s) to be used by California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.