Anti-virus software is an essential part of safe computing. Proof of current anti-virus software is required for network access in all campus housing areas. This requirement applies to all computing operating systems including Windows, Apple/Macintosh and handheld computing devices.
Cal Poly provides Symantec Endpoint Protection software at no charge to eligible Cal Poly users. People with access to a high-speed Internet connection can download the software from the My Cal Poly web portal (see below). Symantec Endpoint Protection proactively guards your computer against viruses, worms, spyware and other threats...
Need to Stay Safe?
- CalPoly, Symantec Endpoint Antivirus Protection, Free Download Instructions
- Stay away from Internet Scams and Hoaxes
- Virus and Spyware Information
- Virus Reporting and Response Procedures
- MalwareBytes, Free Malware Removal Tool
- Symantec Security Response Center for IT Professionals
- Symantec Security Response Center for Home Users