Responsible Use Policy
- Information Technology Resources Responsible Use Policy (RUP) - Applies to anyone who uses Cal Poly's information technology resources. All users are expected to be familiar with and abide by this policy.
- Overview and Summary - Summary guidelines for responsible use of Cal Poly information technology resources
- FAQs - Answers to frequently asked questions about the RUP
- Implementation and Practices, including matrix of responsibilities and implementation steps. Detailed procedure for responding to a copyright infringement notice.
- Examples of Appropriate and Inappropriate Uses
- Related Standards, Guidelines and Procedures
To report suspected violations of Cal Poly computing policies, use the link on the navigation bar to the left to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. There are additional instructions for filing notices of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.
Other comments and questions regarding information technology policies and practices, including requests to send mass emails, should be sent to email@example.com.